ENGLISH 10

Monday, April 24, 2006

WEEK OF 24-28 APRIL


WELCOME BACK FROM VACATION!
I HOPE YOU ARE ALL RESTED, I'M SURE NOT BUT I'M HERE ANYWAY~

Honors Classes:
If i didn't receive a writing piece from you before vacation, I NEED IT ASAP...........or ELSE!

F and H periods:
Anyone who didn't turn in dialogue journal entries before vacation, I NEED THOSE TOO!




All C1 Classes:
Your first piece of writing for the quarter is due on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. B-Period, i know this is a busy week for you with vocabulary, dialogue journal entries, and a writing piece, but all you have to worry about for nex week is vocab so it will be a nice rest.

EVERYONE~ BOOK CHATS ARE ONLY TWO WEEKS AWAY, START THINKING ABOUT YOUR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS AND NOTECARDS. I WILL REPOST THE BOOK CHAT INFORMATION ON THIS WONDERFUL BLOG SO YOU CAN REFERENCE IT 24 HOURS A DAY!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home